Sunday, May 17, 2009

why do i attract weirdos?

Because I feel that is what I deserve I suppose. Recently a psycho who I have avoided speaking with, called the Police, then the next day the Fire Department on me. The EMS guys came to take me to a "Hospital." Yes, against my will they would have. 

No trial, no questions. Just because some "confused" chick told these guys I lit my own tickets on fire in the bathroom of a NYC public building. She was a typical Fem- Fatal. I never asked her out, touched her or did anything inappropriate. We were even friends for years. Her boyfriend was so nasty and abusive as well yet I backed off. Why argue over someone who is trouble. You can tell people like this a mile away. Be careful, stay away from abusive  people. 

I have inquires pending and will certainly do my best to educate those who don't have a kind and decent thought process. My family told me to drop this, and or be careful. However I was minding my own business and was attacked for no reason. Whose to say this woman would not make something else up? No investigation, just an accusation. I have all records and am covered. I do not hate this woman, nor her boyfriend. I've been a target for abusive people.  I tried to help them both as well. However if you stick your hand in a Tiger cage you will get bit. Even if you are friendly. 

All is going very well, inspite of any non-sense.  Don't look for trouble, however sometimes trouble finds you. Innocent victims of war and violence are hurt all the time. The bullies of the world take full advantage. I'd love to just live my life, away from cruel and difficult people. Howevever sometimes we have no choice as the cards are dealt for us. 

Seek not revenge on anyone: seek the truth and shower people with love. Those who try and hurt you, respond with equal force; nothing more, nothing less. 

No comments: