Monday, June 9, 2008

June 9th day and Evening: I took it in the ass like a man

Ok
My day was amazing. Made it to a few meetings to organize my finances. Was enjoying coffee and Cosi, mailed out a few dvds to some comics, very productive. Then I went to the IRS office for some paperwork and they were closed! Ok it was 100 degrees but so the f---k what! I worked today, tonight and got around. They work till 4pm and took off at 3:30pm! 

Went to look at at BMW motorbike, diagnosed the problem with my mine...No it was a nice afternoon. The night before I had a nice romatic evening however was watching a movie about a guy being conscience during open heart surgery.  That almost c...ck-blocked me however after the movie was over...hey hey hey!

Trying to keep track of my spending to ensure I don't waste money. I was not successful however meant well (bid deal).

Comedy- Went to the Underground Lounge for the open mic. Watched a few good comics and some on their way.  The host enjoys his job and helps set up and then close the show. He doesnt not do everything I ask however I am grateful I do not have to do anything for the show to work properly.

Then I'm off to a comedy club near Times Square. I have a 10:5opm spot do to many factors; talent being one of them. However the owner hired a manager or 4 who do not like me. So instead of 10-12 minutes I get lit at 6. Reason being the manager put up his friend who cut into my time. I said nothing however went over the time limit this manager re-negotiated without anyones consent. 

There I decide that it was not my problem that my time was cut. I was going to do my time. everyone else there that is booked by another manager during the week(who really hates me) gets lots of spots. I get a spot a week from the owner because I make the club money (and because I'm funny).  And my thanks is a manager abuses his power tonight and cuts my time. Time that I have been working to get for 7 years. Seven hard years you believe that sh..t?

However- not my problem- I'll bury him, and all those who oppose me. Not through revenge but through my own success, which is always the best revenge.

No comments: