Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Be nice to the ladies, nicer to those who ain't

Well  learned allot in the last few days. Woman like to slap the shit out of each other on public transportation. Also even in jest don't refer to a woman as a cum-stain. Even if it's part of a joke unless she has a sense of humor, is a comic or can take a punch. 

Well, comedy is going well except I'm dealing with a group of guys who keep promising me I'll be taken care of; stage time wise and everything else. However this is not happening. What they are doing is being abusive. Neglect is the worst kind of abuse. It makes people crazy. You can literally drive someone insane by ignoring them. So they promise me spots for example, don't come through, don't return calls and keep telling me I'll be taken care of. What a brilliant way to hurt someone. It's the ultimate smart bomb. All the while putting up friends, handyman, and anyone else lucky enough not to have gotten on the hit list. I'm not so lucky. I always end up going at it with people in power. Why? Because I know more than most people and my dumb ass is slowly learning not to let others know this. Yes one day the meek will inherit the earth. They are inheriting the Comedy world. If I live long enough (god willing) the comedy world will be my oyster. Time to stop fighting those who seek to hurt me and seek out those who want to help me; a revelation!
So, what if these people read my blog? What would happen? I don't know? Why would something happen? We don't know who I am talking about. Nor would I mention as I could get sued, and it's not polite to mention dames...I mean names lol. And truthfully I don't care. Real men keep their promises, I keep mine and that is all I care about. Working with those who do not is not my problem.

No comments: