Sunday, July 13, 2008

Getting more postive; lets see what happens

Ok,
This weekend has fun comedy shows and argued with a friend. She can be a c..t however is often right. And I can be a Pr...k so it's all even. However I will not allow myself to be turned into dogfood anymore so some .....person can  have their way with me. I'm done allowing people to walk all over me. I cry no more for no one.

My road show last week. Had the club start me late, had a club fav(not mine) go over their time, then was forced to end at a particular time. Pressure! Good side....I ate well, ended ontime, had fun. 

Abused? me? Ok a club Manager recently abused me because I let him. I had a  show and booked the best comic in the city for this show. I was shot down and had to watch a show I did not want to be part of. It was not about quality it was about booking people loyal to that manager for the right price. God help me if that ever happens again.  Lesson...make sure the manager or who ever is in power is comfortable with what your doing, or leave that job.

I am responsible for all the events in my life and will improve them; starting today! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, man. It's funny how it takes a lifetime to learn basic lessons--"avoid the person who wants to destroy you; hang out with the person who wants to see you do well." Seems like no one would disagree with that, yet here we are. Seriously, thanks for making the world a little bit better by creating opportunities for people. There was even that one time you managed to make someone laugh. Keep it up because the things you put out there always come back back around.

KingKole said...

yinxwkxthx Pickens

KingKole said...

thx Pickens