Saturday, April 4, 2009

It's been a long time so listen up!

I've been getting coached not to mix my business ranting with my blogging. Great idea. My good friend the Doctor, who ain't really a fucking doctor lol, but a good friend, along with my other friends TJK, Josh, and someone else....?

I'm so fucking angry these days. Money is tight, and I don't want to deal with it. It pains me to remove money from my savings account. Yet I am in a position where I really need money. Comedy is going great, however it's tough. I have decided to take a part time job with a club to make somone money. I get there, and it's not even set up properly for me. More sabototoge. It seems everyone trys to get over on eachother in New York. We are fast becoming a third world nation. 

Tonight, I had 2 comics go over by 3-4 minutes, and another comic arrive with 15 minutes left in my show. What is wrong with these people? Of course one of them will probably get a tv show because of a few dumbasses without integrity pulling the strings. Or, perhaps all that matters is what sells? sometimes that is what counts. Time for me to stop being such a nasty angry person and simply go along with things. 

I'm going to move forward, in a positive direction, and become happy, content, rich and famous. 

No comments: